- Cancellation Charges is totally depend of services that guest are using.
- For cancellation made 3 weeks prior to the scheduled departure, there will be a cancellation fee of 25% of the invoice. For cancellation made within 3 weeks of scheduled departure, there will be cancellation charge of 75% of the invoice. Before 01 Week of Departure all is non refundable.
- In certain cases the cancellation policy (including conditions applicable on the advance deposit made/required for holding the reservation) may differ & would be applicable as per the cancellation policy of that hotel / Service provider. This will be charged over & in addition to the cancellation policy.
- For Air Ticket cancellation need to contact concerned airlines as now a day’s special and advance special fares are introducing by airlines. Some fares are non refundable and some fares are non changeable.
UNUSED SERVICES & REFUND:
- No refund will be made for any unused services or other arrangements due to any changes in schedule made by passenger while traveling.
- However, in certain cases, the refund will be considered as per the policy of the Air lines/ hotel/ Transport/tour company / or other suppliers used for providing services.
- Refund would be done with in 10 to 14 days through online only.
- If there is any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of hotel stay, transportation, and meals etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither street way holidays nor the participating suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
Responsibility & Liability:
- All the packages are sold under the umbrella and business management team of street way holidays. Street way holidays reserves the right to cancel or alter any package as if conditions require.
- Neither Street Way Holidays nor the participating Airlines/suppliers/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses due to loss, delay or damage caused by accident, illness, bad weather, strikes / riots, road block or any terrorist activities etc.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New Delhi, India